Friday, June 22, 2012

Milestones

Now that I have a baby I'm very aware of MILESTONES. It's something that I keep track of and wait for and record whenever they occur. As I'm watching my little man grow he's already hit so many milestones. Big and small. So now that Brandon and I have just turned 29 I was thinking about our milestones from this last year. There were some big ones!



Okay, well this is before my 28th birthday, but it was a pretty huge milestone ;)


Me and Baby Morgan kissing the Coyote and Fort Irwin "Goodbye!" The superstition says you have to kiss the coyote or you'll make your way back to Irwin. We all kissed it. Even Maya. Just to make sure.


We bought our first house!

And finally moving in once it was built!


Of course, the arrival of our baby boy Elijah Antonio Morgan on December 17.


Our first Christmas in our new home as a family of three! And Maya :)


Brandon's 3rd deployment.

And finally, both Brandon and I turned 29 within 6 days of each other. I made us a cake (and ate enough for both of us!)


My birthday date and favorite little man!

I can't wait to see what this year brings. Here's to the start of our last year of our 20s... man, we're getting old. ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Well I thought I had posted a comment, but apparently not. Love all these pics! Especially love Eli's face in the last pics :). Hope this year is awesome, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have to admit that the first thing I saw was the picture of the preg test and was like WHAT??!! haha. Obviously then I actually READ the post and figured it out. =) Yes, what a fun year! My sister says that your 29th year is supposedly some bit year celestially or something, so I hope it's a great one for all of us!

    ReplyDelete