Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Big 1!

In December our little Eli turned the Big 1! It was a day I had been planning (and dreading a little) since he was born. So after months of planning, pinning, and obsessing over blogs the party came together beautifully! Eli had such a good time. He loves being the center of attention! I don't know where he gets that from ;)  And I only cried a few "Momma tears" watching my little guy turning into such a big boy. Lucky I have a fabulous photo diary of the whole day!

Welcome sign drawn in chalk. 

Lots and lots of carnival food! We had turkey legs, soft pretzels, corn dogs, popcorn, peanuts and more!

One of my favorite pictures of the day! 

Love my boys! Matching bow ties and all! 





Chocolate covered baby ;)




Grace and I and our boys... Clearly on their way to a sugar crash!









Candy and Milk Bar.... this was a super healthy party. Obviously. 





Eli's birthday crown. 



We truly had such a wonderful day! Thank you to everyone who came to support our little guy. And thanks to all my friends who put up with me obsessing over the details for months. It was such a blessed day! 











1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing!! I love each and every one, but especially the ones of Eli and his cake, with you and Brandon. It was such a fun and special celebration!! Way to go mama :)

    ReplyDelete